Thursday, January 22, 2015

With you I won't sink *Jen's love story*

“Life has a way of testing our anchors and tempting us to drift. Nevertheless, if our anchors are correctly placed in the rock of our Redeemer, they will hold—no matter the force of the wind, the strength of the tide, or the height of the waves.” Dieter F. Uchtdorf



 Marriage is the most wonderful/difficult thing a person can take part of. This is my love story and I'm so excited to share it with you! Next week my husband David and I will be celebrating three years of marriage! Yay! To some it might sound cheesy to celebrate the small accomplishments. BUT if you're married you know how difficult it can be. I refuse to take any year we are together for granted. I am completely head over heels in love with my husband and as we get ready to celebrate next week here's a glimpse of the first day of the rest of our lives...



Our wedding had a "nautical vintage" theme. From the very beginning we agreed on
pastels and neutral colors. Thank you Emilee from Tasteful Tatters for the most adorable headbands for the bridesmaids and the boutonnieres for the guys.
 

The boat "Ambassador" fit everyone comfortably. Thanks to Pacific Avalon Yacht for being the perfect wedding venue!

Majority of our decorations were handmade. I'm a huge fan of DIY projects and I did not mind the time I spent crafting!
 


 
Everything came out better than we imagined! I look back and want to re-live that day because it was so much fun!


Our day would have not been possible without the help of our friends and families. Even though things change I will never forget how wonderful this day was!
 
Our day was captured by the best photographer ever!! If you're ever in the hunt call her!
 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment