Friday, July 18, 2014

Zoe's Nursery

 
I have to admit decorating my little one's nursery was something I always looked forward to. Once we found out the sex, I hit overdrive on Pinterest. I wanted something girly and classic.. I wanted a serene feeling. With the help of Daddy, grandpa ( lots of help from Grandpa) and grandma we were able to make my vision come to life.
 
 
I wanted an accent wall behind her crib. We used two different colors from BEHR paint, we used a soft pink called Crushed Peonies for the accent wall. The rest of the room was painted with a soft gray. I found the gray polkadots from Urban Walls
decided to go with the small polkadots and they worked great, love the product!



I am a bit embarrassed to admit that her bedding was the highest priced item in her nursery
 ( Daddy was not a happy camper) I should have never discovered Restoration Hardware Baby
-Fitted sheet ( Target)









Glider Target
 
Found this adorable Handmade cushion and Flower canvas from Etsy seller BEDBUGGS
 

This simple yet adorable chandelier is one of my favorite items, It really brought the look together.
Chandelier IKEA
 
 
 
Baby girl's name was the very first item I purchased for the nursery.
Purchased it from Craft Cuts
The frame was a thrift store find.. loved the fact that it was a bit distressed.
 
 
 
 
 
Who doesn't love baby headbands!?



 
Thank you Pinterest for the Spice rack idea! Painted pink, they were the perfect item for Zoe's book collection.
 
Another one of my favorite DYI projects was her reading nook. All the items for it were thrift store finds!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment